1000L Beer bright tanks are often used for beer maturation or beer conditioning for microbrewery system, bright tank is also called serving tanks, storage tanks or clear beer tanks, vertical bright beer tanks; These tanks are used for the storage of the clear beer before being served or packaged. Depending on their application the beer serving tanks can be glycol jacketed or can be single wall in a cold room.
Brewery bright tank Configuration:
Effective volume: 1000L;Gross volume: 1250L;
Inner–jacket (SUS304), TH=3.0mm;
Dish head(SUS304), TH=2.0mm;
Dish bottom, dimpled cooling jacket on bottom and side;
Cooling media: glycol water or alcohol water;
Stringent jacket leakage test by water and pressured gas;
360°coverage CIP spraying ball for cleaning;
PT100Temp. sensor for high accuracy temperature control;
Design pressure 0.4MPa; Working pressure 0.2Mpa
Side shadowless manway 340*440mm
PRV Valve on top prv safety;Sanitary sample valve;
4''Dry hops adding port; Carbonation stone for co2;
100% TIG full welded joints;
nterior overall polishing to 0.4μm without dead corner.
20.4pcs completely SUS304 heavy duty legs with leveling pad.
1. All Construction SUS 304 food grade stainless steel, all pipes are SUS304
2. All Tanks to be supplied with Data Plates including Test Data & Serial Number
3. All tanks will be tested and inspected in the NDT room after construction & Quality Control Checks
4. All jackets will be tested using water pressure testing, testing pressure: 0.4Mpa (4 Bar) & working pressure:0.2Mpa (2Bar)
5. All tanks will be pressure tested for 48hours before leaving the Micet factory;
6. All the welds are full TIG welded by water spray method to ensure uniform weld pattern and are then acid pickled and passivated.
7. All butterfly valves are SUS 304 multiple positioned type
8. All tanks are mirror polishing inside,
9. All Gaskets are manufactured with EPDM
All Construction is from SUS 304 food grade stainless steel, all pipes are SUS304 All signs & wording in English All tanks to be supplied with Data Plates including Test Data & Serial Number All tanks will be tested and inspected in the NDT room after construction & Quality Control Checks All jackets will be tested using water pressure testing, testing pressure: 0.4Mpa (4 Bar) & working pressure:0.2Mpa (2Bar) All tanks will be pressure tested for 48hours before leaving the MICET factory; All the welds are full TIG welded by water spray method to ensure uniform weld pattern with full pickling & passivation All tanks are mirror polishing inside, to be Ra 0.4um. All Gaskets are manufactured with EPDM
T/T transfer, 40% advance payment in order to start production,
T/T transfer 60% before the equipment is shipped.
Alibaba trader assurance is available to guarantee your payment safety.
The manufacturing time is 30 – 45 working days, and will be commenced as soon the initial 40% deposit is received in MICET account and technical drawings are signed & confirmed by the client The technical files, layouts, drawings and all other technical confirmation time(s) shall not be included in the manufacturing time. Production will not start until all drawings, technical files or layouts are confirmed & signed by appropriate party. This can lead to delays in production and / or delivery time if not completed.