Bright tank Introduction:
1000L Beer bright tanks are often used for beer maturation or beer conditioning for microbrewery, bright tank is also called serving tanks, storage tanks or clear beer tanks, vertical bright beer tanks; These tanks are used for the storage of the clear beer before being served or packaged. Depending on their application the beer serving tanks can be glycol jacketed or can be single wall in a cold room.
Brewery bright tank Configuration:
Effective volume: 1000L;Gross volume: 1250L;
Inner–jacket (SUS304), TH=3.0mm;
Dish head(SUS304), TH=2.0mm;
Dish bottom, dimpled cooling jacket on bottom and side;
Cooling media: glycol water or alcohol water;
Stringent jacket leakage test by water and pressured gas;
360°coverage CIP spraying ball for cleaning;
PT100Temp. sensor for high accuracy temperature control;
Design pressure 0.4MPa; Working pressure 0.2Mpa
Side shadowless manway 340*440mm
PRV Valve on top prv safety;Sanitary sample valve;
4''Dry hops adding port; Carbonation stone for co2;
100% TIG full welded joints;
nterior overall polishing to 0.4μm without dead corner.
20.4pcs completely SUS304 heavy duty legs with leveling pad.
1. All Construction SUS 304 food grade stainless steel, all pipes are SUS304
2. All Tanks to be supplied with Data Plates including Test Data & Serial Number
3. All tanks will be tested and inspected in the NDT room after construction & Quality Control Checks
4. All jackets will be tested using water pressure testing, testing pressure: 0.4Mpa (4 Bar) & working pressure:0.2Mpa (2Bar)
5. All tanks will be pressure tested for 48hours before leaving the Micet factory;
6. All the welds are full TIG welded by water spray method to ensure uniform weld pattern and are then acid pickled and passivated.
7. All butterfly valves are SUS 304 multiple positioned type
8. All tanks are mirror polishing inside,
9. All Gaskets are manufactured with EPDM