These bright tanks (BBT)are shipping to USA, it's America design.
Beer bright tanks are often also called serving tanks, storage tanks or clear beer tanks, Vertical Bright Beer Tanks, or maturation or conditioning tanks. These tanks are used for the storage of the clear beer before being served or packaged. Depending on their application the beer serving tanks can be glycol jacketed or can be single wall in a cold room.
1.Effective volume: 15BBL/30BBL;
3.Inner–jacket (SUS304), TH=3.0mm;
5.Dish head(SUS304), TH=2.0mm;
7.Dish bottom, dimpled cooling jacket on bottom and side;
8.Cooling media: glycol water or alcohol water;
9.Stringent jacket leakage test by water and pressured gas;
10.360°coverage CIP spraying ball for cleaning;
l1. PT100Temp. sensor for high accuracy temperature control;
l 2.Design pressure 0.4MPa; Working pressure 0.2Mpa
l3.Side shadowless manway 340*440mm
14.PRV Valve on top fpr safety;
l5.Sanitary sample valve;
l6.4''Dry hops adding port;
l8.100% TIG full welded joints;
l9.Interior overall polishing to 0.4μm without dead corner.
20.4pcs completely SUS304 heavy duty legs with leveling pad.
1. All Construction SUS 304 food grade stainless steel, all pipes are SUS304
2. All Tanks to be supplied with Data Plates including Test Data & Serial Number
3. All tanks will be tested and inspected in the NDT room after construction & Quality Control Checks
4. All jackets will be tested using water pressure testing, testing pressure: 0.4Mpa (4 Bar) & working pressure:0.2Mpa (2Bar)
5. All tanks will be pressure tested for 48hours before leaving the Micet factory;
6. All the welds are full TIG welded by water spray method to ensure uniform weld pattern and are then acid pickled and passivated.
7. All butterfly valves are SUS 304 multiple positioned type
8. All tanks are mirror polishing inside,
9. All Gaskets are manufactured with EPDM
More details, pls contact with: [email protected]