These Fermentation tanks were used for commercial brewery factory, the name of the brewery is Widmills brewery in USA with lots of branches in India, Mexico, etc.; Fermenter is also called CCT (Cylindrical Conical Tank), FV (Fermentation Vessel), primary fermenter or unitank as they are used both for fermenting and sotage. Micet stainless steel fermenter can be individually temperature controlled through glycol jackets and are fully equipped with accessories such as pressure relief valve, CIP cleaning ball, sample valve, manhole,etc Fermenting is the process during which the yeast transforms the wort into beer. Bright beer takes place after fermenting and mainly function is to make the beer more clear and store a longer time.
Seperated CIP arm and air release pipe
1. All Construction SUS 304 food grade stainless steel, all pipes are SUS304
2. All Tanks to be supplied with Data Plates including Test Data & Serial Number
3. All tanks will be tested and inspected in the NDT room after construction & Quality Control Checks
4. All tanks will be tested using water pressure testing, testing pressure: 0.4Mpa (4 Bar) & working pressure:0.2Mpa (2Bar)
5. All jackets will be tested using water pressure testing, testing pressure: 0.5Mpa (4 Bar) & working pressure:0.2Mpa (2Bar)
6. All tanks will be pressure tested for 48hours before leaving the Micet factory;
7. All the welds are full TIG welded by water spray method to ensure uniform weld pattern and are then acid pickled and passivated.
8. All butterfly valves are SUS 304 multiple positioned type
9. All tanks are mirror polishing inside,
10. All Gaskets are manufactured with EPDM