1. When selecting equipment, it should meet the requirements of the production process, and at the same time be safe and reliable. Try to choose complete sets of equipment and general-purpose equipment to improve the degree of mechanization, facilitate production, and save investment.
2. Try to occupy as little or no cultivated land as possible, minimize the selection process, and avoid pollutant discharge. Minimize the amount of three wastes to be treated, while paying attention to energy conservation and full use of waste heat.
3. Combined with the actual situation, we should reasonably determine the brewery's product varieties and reasonably arrange the brewery's product plan according to the needs of the country, taking into account both economic and social benefits, and return the maximum economic benefits with the minimum investment.
Overall Brewery Design Features
1. Proceed from reality, pay attention to efficiency, and strive to obtain greater economic benefits with less manpower, material and financial resources in each link of production. This is the guiding ideology of this design, which is the most important feature of this design.
2. Determine the product from the sales in the domestic market, so that the product has strong competitiveness in the market.
3. The brewery is located in the outskirts of the city. In terms of labor, power, water supply, drainage engineering and living facilities, the original facilities of the city can be used to reduce investment.
4. Starting from saving land, make full use of brewery equipment to arrange products. For those different types, production equipment and production conditions are very the same, or even use the same brewery and equipment to produce different products, which is very expensive for brewery land and equipment investment. favorable.
5. Product hygiene meets food hygiene laws and regulations, and complies with relevant provisions.
Selection of brewery address
1. Selection of water source
Water source: The choice of water source is a key factor in determining the location of the brewery. Beer production water mainly includes brewing water, packaging water, cooling water, cleaning water, boiler water, etc. Brewing water includes feed water, washing water, beer dilution water, etc. Therefore, the choice of brewery address gives priority to the areas on both sides of the river or where the groundwater system is developed.
Water quality: Water has a great influence on the taste of beer. Usually, water quality is one of the issues that must be given priority when determining the water source. Most of the breweries are built near towns, and the surface water is easily polluted by industrial and agricultural wastewater. The order of water source selection is: 1. shallow groundwater (such as mountain spring water), 2. deep real estate water, 3. urban tap water, 4. lake water, reservoir water, and 5. rivers.
Brewing water: The water used for beer brewing must not only meet the national domestic water standards, but also meet the requirements of beer brewing. If the water quality is not good, additional water treatment equipment will be required, which will bring additional investment.
Packaging water: The water used in the packaging production line is the bottle washing machine, the sterilizer and the filling machine in sequence. The last spray of the bottle washing machine has a great impact on the quality of the bottle washing, so it is particularly important to choose an economical and reasonable water source.
1. Requirements for handling environmental assessment by the local policy of the factory address
2. Consider the location of the factory site according to the different modes of transportation. If raw materials and finished products are mainly transported by water, they should be as close to the river as possible.
3. The factory site should be as close as possible to some existing heat and power sources. In order to fully obtain the conditions for enterprise cooperation.
4. The factory site should be as close as possible to towns or beer sales areas to reduce transportation costs.
Overall planning and general layout
1. Overall planning
The overall planning of the small and medium breweries should be in the system. On the basis of a comprehensive analysis of market changes and the company's own competitiveness, according to the distribution of the company's own economic strength and market development status, do a good job of short-term and long-term development plans, so as to determine the company's development goals. This can reduce and avoid blindness and risk in the investment process.
2. General layout
The general layout should comply with the national engineering construction norms as the basic principle, not only to meet the construction scale, but also to consider the future development.
General layout principles: ①The production process is reasonable and short, and the functional divisions are clear. ②The flow of people and goods is smooth, so that there is no or less crossing. ③ Adjust measures to local conditions, arrange reasonably and leave room for development. ④. Considering the prevailing wind direction, place the boiler and sewage treatment in the downwind direction. ⑤Consider the location and construction situation, place the workshop with heavy equipment load (such as fermentation tank) in the land with better soil quality and larger load-bearing capacity, so as to reduce the basic cost. ⑥ It is advisable to adopt plate layout, which is compact and saves land.
The form of general layout: learn from mature large beer companies. In the past, almost all beer companies adopted decentralized arrangements, that is, each workshop was independent of each other. The raw material warehouse, saccharification room, fermentation and wine filtering room, packaging room, finished product warehouse, office area, boiler room, laboratory... separate them from each other, which is obviously not centralized and standardized. Now a so-called block layout is gradually recognized and adopted by beer companies, which is to divide beer production into three blocks on the basis of meeting fire protection and regulations. Among them, the raw material warehouse, raw material processing room, fermentation room, and filtration room are one group, shared projects (power distribution, refrigeration station, gas station, water treatment, boiler) are one group, packaging machine packaging warehouse finished product warehouse, maintenance parts, etc. are one group.
All in all: follow the layout principles of the general plan. Meet the production process requirements. The layout is compact and reasonable, saving land while leaving room for long-term development. The production workshop is the center of the factory, and other departments are developed around it. They should be a coordinated whole. Therefore, the relationship with other departments and the development prospects of the factory must be considered to meet the overall design requirements. Food factory hygiene requirements and food hygiene requirements must be met. Optimize the distance between buildings and design according to relevant planning. Adapt to shipping requirements.
Equipment selection principles and methods
Equipment selection principles
1. Economical and practical: According to the economic strength of the enterprise and comprehensive consideration from the aspects of reasonable technical and economic indicators, it is necessary to meet the production needs and purchase high-quality, high-efficiency, full-featured and low-energy products with the smallest investment.
2. Simple and reliable: Try to choose serialized and standardized mature equipment to make production operation, cleaning and maintenance convenient and reliable. In addition, it is also necessary to consider the good matching and the selection of necessary spare equipment to ensure normal production during the maintenance of important equipment departments.
3. Saving matching: the production capacity, specification, model and power consumption of the equipment must be matched with the corresponding output, so that the various processes can be reasonably connected. Factors such as power outages, maintenance, repairs, etc. should also be taken into consideration and have a certain reserve factor.
4. Advanced and excellent: comprehensively consider its performance-price ratio, pay attention to scientific progress and scientific investment under the premise of meeting the investment conditions, and select the most technological achievements and modern technical equipment at home and abroad.
Energy saving and environmental protection
Water-saving management: adopting cooling water recycling and water-saving new technologies to reduce the water consumption index of the brewery
Improve energy utilization: set frequency conversion control for high-power equipment such as air compressors and water pumps, low-intensity boiling for saccharification, and secondary steam recovery. Condensed water recovery reduces energy consumption per unit product.
Reduce consumption: realize the recovery of yeast, wine head and tail, carbon dioxide, etc., and reduce consumption
Recycling of waste water: such as recycling of condensed water, recycling of CIP cleaning fluid, etc.
Recycling of wheat grains: drying wheat grains to make pellet feed, etc.